my first day in Boston .and my new shoes

5:21 PM nanita yogur 0 Comments

                                
      hello today went for a walk around the city of boston
      it is very cold.

                         
               
Today was all dressed in zara.
top: Zara, is white with blue line
Jacket:Zara, is greent with pockets
skirt: Zara, is a white skirt with lace so cute
shoes: American Eagle ,black with bow
                    
           
......
                        
               
Cute flower I take a photos  *3*
                       

 my new shoes to buy them at forever 21
I love you I love having flowers estanpado
summer colors .. I love the yearning looks

                                  
 NEW
Eyelashes box
I love having a pink cookie. strawberries, I did a few days ago
is nice and useful ..

You Might Also Like

0 comments: