Kumicky x Beauteen

10:36 AM nanita yogur 0 Comments

♥ hello girls ♥ 
So I was stalking models' blog, haha. And one of them is Kumicky ! Because I don't understand japanese, I just clicking links and view the pictures and suddenly, I found this ! ♥  

Kumicky has collaboration with Hoyu, to produce the new Beauteen hair dyes ! Last time, she produced circle lens and wigs.
♥ 



Here the old packaging of Beauteen, quite cute ! ♥ 






Here the new one, they got three different hair dyes, bleach, light color & dark color.♥ 



♥  Here the bleach hair dyes, available in three colors :






♥ Second, dark hair dyes, also available in three colors :






Natural Black.♥ 

 Super Black.♥ 

Natural Brown.♥ 
♥ And lastly, the light hair dyes, has 11 colors :



Apple Rose.
♥  

Cappuccino Chocolate.
♥  

Cinnamon Milk Tea.
♥  


Honey Caramel.
♥  



Lemon Tea Brown.
♥  



Maple Mocha.
♥  



Chocolate Ash.
♥  



Milk Beige.
♥  



Rich Brown.
♥  



Sakura Rose.
♥  



♥ Beside that, Kumicky also showed some fashion coordinate in Beauteen website!
 




 

  ♥Super cute ! I love the last coordinate ! .♥ 
♥   Here's some video on how to use the hair dyes !.♥ 










Visit beauteen website here : http://www.beauteen.jp/
*kiss .♥ 
*enjoy the post .♥ 
att: ♥ Yogur ♥   









You Might Also Like

0 comments: